H1B Maxed Out - PERM in audit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Maxed Out - PERM in audit

My H1B is expiring in Sept-31-2014 which includes H1B 6 years and recapture period.
    My Labor petition was filled in Feb-2014 and my employer just got notification that PERM application is selected for audit. I do not have much details on audit reason.

Since I can not apply for 1 year extension until Feb 2015, can I switch to H4 and work remotely for company till I get eligible for H1B extension ?

If i decide to move back to my home country till Feb-2015, can I work from there and get paid in US currency ?

Hi:

I 'm in the same boat with H1 max out in Dec. It would help if you gave an update your current situation. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by visastatus_2014 View Post
      My H1B is expiring in Sept-31-2014 which includes H1B 6 years and recapture period.
      My Labor petition was filled in Feb-2014 and my employer just got notification that PERM application is selected for audit. I do not have much details on audit reason.

Since I can not apply for 1 year extension until Feb 2015, can I switch to H4 and work remotely for company till I get eligible for H1B extension ?

If i decide to move back to my home country till Feb-2015, can I work from there and get paid in US currency ?
      Hi,
      Were you able to extend your H1 ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X