Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good faith waiver questions

Hello!
    I decided to start a thread because of some difficulties with my application. I was married for less than two years and just recently got a divorce.
    I met my ex husband in Europe and move to US against my family's will, so non of members of my family ever met my husband nor approved the marriage. We did not have official ceremony since his family lives in another country as well. I met his family when they came to US to visit us, spent christmas together etc. For the first year of my marriage things between us were good. However, I never liked his friends- each and one of them were taking a lot of drugs, some of them were even selling them. I always avoided contact with this environment, after about a year I found out that my husband was taking mostly recreationally drugs himself. He was most of the times drunk or on some pills and the next day hangover. Stopped taking care of himself and became very psychologically abusive. He was jealous even if I tried to make new friends, so at the end of our relationship I ended up without any support..
    Well my question here is in my good faith waiver application I need to have at least two of the affidavits from our common friends. I have only one friends that knew both of us when we were married but I cant ask any of my exs drug addicted friends- is there any way I can attach my explanation instead of the affidavit ( my husbands obsessive jealousness etc.) Since I broke up with him, my husband never acknowledged his fault and refused to help me. Moreover I saw in his ******** msgs that he told his friends that I used him for green card and I was just "too young"..
    I would be greatful for any advises how to handle this application.
    Thank you!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X