Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-325A for petitioner - leave blank?

Hey,

My wife is a US citizen and we are working on filing the I-130 form (as well as the I-864 and I-485 forms). Regarding the G-325A, the I-130 instructions say to submit two G-325A forms, one for each of us, but for her it specifically says "Except for your name and signature you do not have to repeat on Form G-325A the information given on your Form I-130 petition".

This sentence is confusing for me - does this mean that I she doesn't need to fill out G-325A at all but name and signature at the bottom, or does she still need to fill out addresses, employers, etc., but does not have to fill out some of the basic information that already appears in the I-130 form?

Appreciate any help I can get.

Each of you should fill out a G-325A. The somewhat-obscure instruction that information on another form does not need to be repeated on the G-325A is a nonsense instruction.

--Ray B

Originally posted by yaya View Post
    Hey,

My wife is a US citizen and we are working on filing the I-130 form (as well as the I-864 and I-485 forms). Regarding the G-325A, the I-130 instructions say to submit two G-325A forms, one for each of us, but for her it specifically says "Except for your name and signature you do not have to repeat on Form G-325A the information given on your Form I-130 petition".

This sentence is confusing for me - does this mean that I she doesn't need to fill out G-325A at all but name and signature at the bottom, or does she still need to fill out addresses, employers, etc., but does not have to fill out some of the basic information that already appears in the I-130 form?

Appreciate any help I can get.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X