Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor passport in India when Parent is in abroad

Hello Friends,
    I need to apply for passport for my wife and daughter (less than a year old) both are in india, For daughters passport if one of the parent in abroad we need affidavit signed by Indian Embassy, I browsed through some sites around, and found that to get Affadaviat I need my spouse passport copy also which we dont have yet, Can i get an affidaviat with below mentioned documents
    1. Current Address Proof
    2. Passport/VISA Copy
    3. Copy of Daughter birth certificate
    4. Copy of marriage certificate

Please advice.

Thank You.

To get new born passport in India

Hi Sachin,

Did you get this done? I also have to get passport for my new born son from India. Can you please guide me, what all things you did.

Thanks

Originally posted by SachinB2 View Post
    Hello Friends,
    I need to apply for passport for my wife and daughter (less than a year old) both are in india, For daughters passport if one of the parent in abroad we need affidavit signed by Indian Embassy, I browsed through some sites around, and found that to get Affadaviat I need my spouse passport copy also which we dont have yet, Can i get an affidaviat with below mentioned documents
    1. Current Address Proof
    2. Passport/VISA Copy
    3. Copy of Daughter birth certificate
    4. Copy of marriage certificate

Please advice.

Thank You.

Comment

Documents required

The documents which you need are
      Documents Required
      NORMAL
      (i) Proof of Present Address (of parents or Legal Guardian if both parents are resident abroad)
      (ii) Proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
      (iii) Attested photocopy of Passport of both or either parent, with spouse name endorsed
      (iv) A sworn affidavit by the parent(s) resident abroad attested by the Indian Mission along with affidavit
      from parent (from guardian in case both parents resident abroad) residing in India as well as per:
      a) Annexure “H” OR
      b) Annexure "G" (one parent not given consent)
      TATKAAL
      (i) Proof of Present Address (of parents)
      (ii) Proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
      (iii) Attested photocopy of Passport of both or either parent, with spouse name endorsed
      (iv) A sworn affidavit by the parent(s) resident abroad attested by the Indian Mission along with affidavit
      from parent (from guardian in case both parents resident abroad) residing in India as well as per:
      a) Annexure “H” OR
      b) Annexure "G" (one parent not given consent)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X