H1B Visa with client letter from a small company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa with client letter from a small company

I applied for H1B for this year and got it approved last week. The consultant is send me all the papers required and the client letter was from a small company (less than 10 employers) owned by my friend. The consultant company has about 40 employees.

Will they check for the revenue of the company that provided the client letter and so will it cause more harm by going with a client letter from a small company.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

There is an element of risk, but as long as the work is genuine and client is genuine you should be able to convince. But if the small company is just phoney and created to provide only **** client letter then there is a possibility of the H1 being revoked in its entirety so tread cautiously. I know many will tell that they have done it in the past and there is minimal risk, but its your life and visa after all.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      There is an element of risk, but as long as the work is genuine and client is genuine you should be able to convince. But if the small company is just phoney and created to provide only **** client letter then there is a possibility of the H1 being revoked in its entirety so tread cautiously. I know many will tell that they have done it in the past and there is minimal risk, but its your life and visa after all.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks Raghvi. This is a genuine company and they have given letter for the first time since the president of the company is my friend.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X