I-864 estimated taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-864 estimated taxes

Can some one explains, how can one arrive at, 'current individual annual income'; using the pay stubs? Page 5 # 5? Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

How is it calculated?

Your estimated annual income should be calculated by multiplying your payscale per week times 52 (weeks in a year). For example, if your are paid $500 a week (gross), then your estimated annual income is $26,000.

--Ray B

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
    Can some one explains, how can one arrive at, 'current individual annual income'; using the pay stubs? Page 5 # 5? Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

How is it calculated?

Comment

I-845 estimated taxes

Thanks Ray.

Comment

What if salary is not consistent. What would I use to calculate? No two weeks r exactly the same. It's not the hours that differs, it's the rate. Thanks

Comment

You need to put a "good faith" estimated annual income on the I-864, page 5, part 6, #5.

If you don't have an employer letter or contract which states your compensation level that you can annualize, then you need to make an estimate of what your annual income will be.

The NVC or USCIS acceptance of the amount you should on that data field needs to be supported by some employer or paystub proof.

--Ray B

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
          What if salary is not consistent. What would I use to calculate? No two weeks r exactly the same. It's not the hours that differs, it's the rate. Thanks

Comment

Thanks Ray, there will b 2 months pay stubs, of course. I will go ahead and put a 'good faith' estimate, on page 5, #s 5 & 10. Thanks!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X