Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel outside U.S while I-130/I-485 pending

Hello,

My husband and I are planning to file I-130 and I-485 concurrently.
    I hold the citizenship in the United States, meaning that I will be the one filing the I-130.
    I know there are some travel restrictions for the person filing I-485, but I was not sure if I (U.S citizen) would have any travel restrictions also while I-130/I-485 are pending.
    We are planning to send the documents within the next week and I will be traveling outside of U.S for a month.
    As long as I come back before the interview (assuming the application goes through well), would it be fine to travel?

Thanks for your replies!

There are no travel restrictions for a U.S. citizen petitioner.

--Ray B

Originally posted by nykang View Post
    Hello,

My husband and I are planning to file I-130 and I-485 concurrently.
    I hold the citizenship in the United States, meaning that I will be the one filing the I-130.
    I know there are some travel restrictions for the person filing I-485, but I was not sure if I (U.S citizen) would have any travel restrictions also while I-130/I-485 are pending.
    We are planning to send the documents within the next week and I will be traveling outside of U.S for a month.
    As long as I come back before the interview (assuming the application goes through well), would it be fine to travel?

Thanks for your replies!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X