L1 individual and L2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 individual and L2

I and my husband had interview on Friday, 25th July at New Delhi Consulate. VO said basically it is approved and he will update the status once my details show up and he kept the passports. There was some issue with the system and they were not able to update it immediately.

Now our case status is showing as "Administrative Processing" on consular website.
    "we would like to inform you that your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. "

VO did not mention about AP during the interview. I am not sure if this AP is for my case or just because of the reason that their systems are facing issues and how much time this can take? My husband passport is required immediately for his official travel in this week and it is submitted with them. Please suggest what can be done.

Can anyone please share his experience if they have got the VISA stamped passport after interview on 25th July?

Status updated to 'Issued'

Status updated to 'Issued'

Originally posted by Preeti Wadhwa Chopra View Post
    I and my husband had interview on Friday, 25th July at New Delhi Consulate. VO said basically it is approved and he will update the status once my details show up and he kept the passports. There was some issue with the system and they were not able to update it immediately.

Now our case status is showing as "Administrative Processing" on consular website.
    "we would like to inform you that your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. "

VO did not mention about AP during the interview. I am not sure if this AP is for my case or just because of the reason that their systems are facing issues and how much time this can take? My husband passport is required immediately for his official travel in this week and it is submitted with them. Please suggest what can be done.

Can anyone please share his experience if they have got the VISA stamped passport after interview on 25th July?

Comment

Hi Preeti can you please tell me at which centre, your Petition was processed? and how long it took in RFE resp rve (if u had any)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X