Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply Travel Parole After Getting EAD

Hello guys,

I have a question about Travel Parole. I'm on EAD and my I-485 is still in pending status. I haven't applied for parole when I applied for EAD card. I've received the EAD card about 4 months back.

Now, things have been changed and I am in need of going to my home country however, my I-485 Adjustment of Status is pending for Request for Evidence.

I would like to know if I can still apply for Advance Parole and in that case

1. How long it will take them to process my parole application?
    2. Do I have to pay fee for this as I've already paid for EAD.

Please let me know
    Last edited by victorblaze; 07-30-2014, 12:56 PM.

Originally posted by victorblaze View Post
    Hello guys,

I have a question about Travel Parole. I'm on EAD and my I-485 is still in pending status. I haven't applied for parole when I applied for EAD card. I've received the EAD card about 4 months back.

Now, things have been changed and I am in need of going to my home country however, my I-485 Adjustment of Status is pending for Request for Evidence.

I would like to know if I can still apply for Advance Parole and in that case

1. How long it will take them to process my parole application?
    2. Do I have to pay fee for this as I've already paid for EAD.

Please let me know
    Hi So did you apply for AP afterall?> and how long did it take for you to get the AP card? I am in the same situation. My I-485 is pending and have already received my EAD but have to travel in May so have sent in my I-131 application today! How long did it take for you to get the AP card?? Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ketipp View Post
      Hi So did you apply for AP afterall?> and how long did it take for you to get the AP card? I am in the same situation. My I-485 is pending and have already received my EAD but have to travel in May so have sent in my I-131 application today! How long did it take for you to get the AP card?? Thanks!!!!

No. My EAD was expiring on February mid and I submitted EAD renewal request on November mid along with AP application. Two days back I have received my EAD card which also can be used as Advance parole card. Nowadays USCIS combines EAD and AP card and issue a single card, EAD which has "valid for reentry" written on it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X