Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not giving my experience Certificates

Hi,

I worked in some 'A' Organisation, There was 3 months notice period and i put the resignation mail. In the mean time one of my friend(same company employer) reveled my salary details to another person. Management came to know that and they terminated me in one month. And i paid compensation for 3 months basic salary. After that they are not responding for my calls and as well as mails and not giving my relieving letter and experience letter.

What to do, Please help me out.

Originally posted by Ram54118 View Post
    Hi,

I worked in some 'A' Organisation, There was 3 months notice period and i put the resignation mail. In the mean time one of my friend(same company employer) reveled my salary details to another person. Management came to know that and they terminated me in one month. And i paid compensation for 3 months basic salary. After that they are not responding for my calls and as well as mails and not giving my relieving letter and experience letter.

What to do, Please help me out.
    Send them official mail/letter asking for the same. If they still do not, unless you want to pursue the matter legally , better to give it rest.

One can always show a combination of initial offer letter, salary slips during stay, bank records of salary deposited, and colleagues letters to prove the experience in that company.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Send them a letter that you will be writing to Department Of Labour ( DOL )

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X