Help needed. Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed. Thanks

Hello, I am in the process of getting my fiance from Mexico here in the United States. I filed for her I-129F. After months of paperwork, she was approved.
    We scheduled an interview in Juarez, Mexico. We arrived a day early to have her medical exam performed but she was not allowed because she did not
    have a Mexican Passport. We then got her passport yesterday. My question is what do I do now? Who do I call to verify I have everything. Thanks

Your gal should go back and complete the medical exam, then follow through with the instructions for pre-interview requirements that would have been mailed to her. If you missed the interview date for lack of passport and medical exam, a new interview date has to be scheduled.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Marc_AZ View Post
    Hello, I am in the process of getting my fiance from Mexico here in the United States. I filed for her I-129F. After months of paperwork, she was approved.
    We scheduled an interview in Juarez, Mexico. We arrived a day early to have her medical exam performed but she was not allowed because she did not
    have a Mexican Passport. We then got her passport yesterday. My question is what do I do now? Who do I call to verify I have everything. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X