I just noticed that i forgot to put the place of marriage on the I130 form,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed that i forgot to put the place of marriage on the I130 form,

1) I enclosed a certificate of our marriage with the form and it has the place on it. can this cause any issue?
    2)and also my wife is from Benin residing in Togo.we got married in Togo also. She has a Beninene passport but has lived in Togo all her life. that how we met in school. from kinder garden to high school and she is even doing her Master degree right now in Togo. Am a naturalized American citizen now and just wanted to know if this can cause any issue?can she got her interview and visa inTogo, or she will have to go to Benin? thank you,please help. our marriage took place in Togo
    3) i know it caries, but what is the time minimum for her to get the visa? I applied in April, am still waiting on the second letter from uscis
    is being in the military help my case.

please help, I miss my wife so much. thank you

Your wife will be processed in the country whose legal address you showed for her on page 1 of the I-130. If you decide that it is better for her to be processed in the other country, wait until the petition is approved, then inform the National Visa Center of the requested change of country.

--Ray B

Originally posted by guyben21 View Post
    1) I enclosed a certificate of our marriage with the form and it has the place on it. can this cause any issue?
    2)and also my wife is from Benin residing in Togo.we got married in Togo also. She has a Beninene passport but has lived in Togo all her life. that how we met in school. from kinder garden to high school and she is even doing her Master degree right now in Togo. Am a naturalized American citizen now and just wanted to know if this can cause any issue?can she got her interview and visa inTogo, or she will have to go to Benin? thank you,please help. our marriage took place in Togo
    3) i know it caries, but what is the time minimum for her to get the visa? I applied in April, am still waiting on the second letter from uscis
    is being in the military help my case.

please help, I miss my wife so much. thank you

Comment

thank you RayB. what about the information that i missed on the form, is that going to be a problem? will it delay the process?

Comment

It wasn't clear to me that you missed anything on the form. Please clarify what you think you missed.

--Ray B

Originally posted by guyben21 View Post
        thank you RayB. what about the information that i missed on the form, is that going to be a problem? will it delay the process?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X