Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to know my US Citizenship Application Time. Need help for Recommendation !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to know my US Citizenship Application Time. Need help for Recommendation !!

Right now, I'm Green Card Holder and have 3 years IRS Tax Return.My Point is, I want to know the time for Applying my US Citizenship. When I read "A Guide to Naturalization" document, I was confuse at "continuous resident" point. My time in US as below.

Arrive Leave
    1st time Oct 6,2009 March 5,2010
    2nd time July 23,2011 (with re-entry Permit , after out of the State for 16 Months )

Start of (2012) , I was back to my home country for 3 months and stay at US for 9 Months every year, till now. So, with that condition when should I start to apply my US Citizenship? This's my first time to post and get recommendation. Hope, I'll get suggest from someone else.

Regards,
    Bagan
    Last edited by bagan; 08-09-2014, 06:21 PM.

Are you married to a U.S. citizen?

--Ray B

Originally posted by bagan View Post
    Right now, I'm Green Card Holder and have 3 years IRS Tax Return.My Point is, I want to know the time for Applying my US Citizenship. When I read "A Guide to Naturalization" document, I was confuse at "continuous resident" point. My time in US as below.

Arrive Leave
    1st time Oct 6,2009 March 5,2010
    2nd time July 23,2011 (with re-entry Permit , after out of the State for 16 Months )

Start of (2012) , I was back to my home country for 3 months and stay at US for 9 Months, till now. So, with that condition when should I start to apply my US Citizenship? This's my first time to post and get recommendation. Hope, I'll get suggest from someone else.

Regards,
    Bagan

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Are you married to a U.S. citizen?

--Ray B
      No.Ray B. I'm coming to US with my Parent. I need to wait 5 years for my US Citizenship.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X