Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A "new office" - request for evidence

hi,

petition i-797C was received by USCIS at July 25th 2014, for "new office" - means it is the first time the company is asking
    for intra-company transferee - to initiate the "new office". expedited of course.

we supported all documents, business plan, sales info, banking, leasing agreement.

after 13 days USCIS sent email to the lawyer, that 4 days ago they sent over postmail a request for additional evidence.
    nobody saw that mail. they refused to send the request for evidence again. "wait for the 15 days" they said over and over and hanged off.

school year starts in 11 days, and I need urgent help on this case.

can we try and get B1/B2 to the family, fly to the states, and then to make the interview with all papers after that ?

thanks

tal

Originally posted by talmash View Post
    hi,

petition i-797C was received by USCIS at July 25th 2014, for "new office" - means it is the first time the company is asking
    for intra-company transferee - to initiate the "new office". expedited of course.

we supported all documents, business plan, sales info, banking, leasing agreement.

after 13 days USCIS sent email to the lawyer, that 4 days ago they sent over postmail a request for additional evidence.
    nobody saw that mail. they refused to send the request for evidence again. "wait for the 15 days" they said over and over and hanged off.

school year starts in 11 days, and I need urgent help on this case.

can we try and get B1/B2 to the family, fly to the states, and then to make the interview with all papers after that ?

thanks

tal
    Frankly speaking, USCIS pretty much doesn't care about school year. I would not suggest you jeopardize the case by trying amuck longer and tedious B1/B2 --> L1/L2.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

update

We got the rfe.
      Some issues needed to be clarified about :

Sublease contract I provided to "new office"
      Executive issues
      New office organization chart
      How and when I return back to my current company after establishment of new office been done

Fyi

Comment

RFE question

Hello,
        I am in process of applying for an L1A new office and I have similar urgency with regards to the processing timelines and I am hoping to get the documentation in tact to avoid RFEs. Can you explain what specifically were your asked on the 'Executive issues'?
        Were you able to make any progress?

Originally posted by talmash View Post
        We got the rfe.
        Some issues needed to be clarified about :

Sublease contract I provided to "new office"
        Executive issues
        New office organization chart
        How and when I return back to my current company after establishment of new office been done

Fyi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X