Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secondary inspection on entry, allowed in, ESTA expired, wants to re-apply, issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary inspection on entry, allowed in, ESTA expired, wants to re-apply, issues?

Hello,

My GF entered on ESTA in DC and was flagged for not having a return ticket and wearing a ring, they questioned for 2 hours and were going to send back to her country, the officer came out and asked me and i told him the truth that we are engaged but im still married to another woman. He verified the story with her and let her in for 90 days. She stayed 88 and left. She will be out of the country for 3 months and wants to return for a 2 week vacation in Florida. She couldn't go last trip due to a serious car accident during her stay (documented). The questions are:

1- Her ESTA expires during her time out of the country and she must reapply during the Florida trip, will she be automatically denied the online ESTA due to being "flagged" last time?
    2- Should she order her file using the DHS US-Visit system or does ordering the file place a question mark in itself?
    3- Upon approval, if approved, and she comes to Florida and only requests 2 weeks as she had planned to take a short vacation and return to work, will they check old info and not let her in or does it seem straight forward since she has booked hotels and trips and really only needs 2 weeks?

All help and previous experiences are appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X