Approved I 130 petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved I 130 petition

Our I-130 has been approved since July and got transferred to the N.V.C . and my wife is looking for a job everyday online in Owensboro KY.?
    she is looking for a job everyday to be able to support me but it seems to be hard to find a job there i don't know why although she has a social studies degree. i m afraid the I- 130 get cancelled after 1 year , any idea guys ? please help me .
    i m working on my part and got a pharmacist job in UAE planning to save some money for immigration . she has a job offer in K.S.A. but i know for sure that they need her to be working in the USA and have an annual income of not less than 19600 . any idea please
    Does the NVC cancel the approved petition if we don't contact them and file the affidavit of support within one year ? because I don't want my wife to file the affidavit of support until she gets a job and enough income .
    Last edited by Yusuf Alsharkawy; 08-18-2014, 05:44 PM.

Same Case

I have Same Issue as your exactly, and I dont know what is the solution. Wondering also if my wife has to be working? Is it acceptable to only have enough cash in my account?.. lets see if anybody can answer our questions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X