tattoos k1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoos k1 visa

Hello everyone!! My boyfriend has his k1 interview next week in ciudad juarez, mexico. I am worried because i have read that sometimes tattoos are a problem to get the visa approved. Hehas a tattoo (my name and two gun on the side) would that be a problem? He is a good guy, he is not a gangmember or anything like that. Do anyone have an experience on this?

His tattoos will be noted when he has his medical exam.

You can expect that anyone in authority who sees his tattoos will make his own judgment about how much the tattoos reflect the character and background of your boyfriend.

--Ray B

Originally posted by dulce891 View Post
    Hello everyone!! My boyfriend has his k1 interview next week in ciudad juarez, mexico. I am worried because i have read that sometimes tattoos are a problem to get the visa approved. Hehas a tattoo (my name and two gun on the side) would that be a problem? He is a good guy, he is not a gangmember or anything like that. Do anyone have an experience on this?

Comment

tattoos k1 visa

Does this affect the approval of the k1 visa? Considering that this tattoos have nothing to do with a gang or something.

Comment

Normally, basic tattoos are pretty much ignored unless they appear to reflect jail or criminal associations or self-abuse based on low esteem.

As an example, someone whose face is covered with tattoos might have a tough time getting past the medical exam and middle-aged conservative interviewer, unless the applicant is an entertainer and his tattoos are part of his "professional" image.

--Ray B

Does this affect the approval of the k1 visa? Considering that this tattoos have nothing to do with a gang or something.

Comment

tattoos k1 visa

Do you know if they approve the k1 visa, do you need to pay dhl in order for them to send the visa? And how much?

Comment

The courier used for delivery depends on the country where the visa is issued. In the Philippines, it is a courier known at "2GO," and there is no delivery fee.

I can't speak for other Consular posts.

--Ray B

Do you know if they approve the k1 visa, do you need to pay dhl in order for them to send the visa? And how much?

Comment

tattoos k1 visa

Im so stressed about my boyfriends interview on tuesday!! Do you know the reasons why a k1 visa gets denied?

Comment

K1 visas can get denied for insufficient proof of relationship, marginal or incomplete sponsorship documents, and contradictory information between paperwork and verbal interview.

--Ray B

Im so stressed about my boyfriends interview on tuesday!! Do you know the reasons why a k1 visa gets denied?

Comment

tattoos k1 visa

My co sponsor is a good friend of my dad, my dad has worked with him for about 11 years. They became friends. Do you think there might be a problem with that? I have read that the con sponsor has to be a relative

Comment

The co-sponsor does not have to be a relative. But for K1 visas, most Consulates seem to prefer a family relationship. For immigrant visas, anyone 21 or older with U.S. status can be a co-sponsor.

--Ray B

My co sponsor is a good friend of my dad, my dad has worked with him for about 11 years. They became friends. Do you think there might be a problem with that? I have read that the con sponsor has to be a relative

Comment

hello ray

Hello Ray,

My boyfriends k1 visa was approved. I checked for the waybill online and the number appears on the website and it says (in transit) does this mean that is already the visa? Or this means that it could be some other instructions?

Comment

Those are signs of a visa in motion.

--Ray B

Hello Ray,

My boyfriends k1 visa was approved. I checked for the waybill online and the number appears on the website and it says (in transit) does this mean that is already the visa? Or this means that it could be some other instructions?

Comment

The visa was approved this wednesday, and i called them to know if it was the visa in transit and they told me that their system was not updated since july 18. Also they told me that if it was the visa in transit on thr system would of said thr case is closed. But on the of the interview they said it was approved. What do you think?

Comment

Online it says that the visa is in final processing. If its receivedin 10 days to contact them. Im confused about what they told me when i contact them and what i see on the website

Comment

????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X