Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done with the interview

hi ray b,

i'm done with my interview earlier today. the lady said that i can go home and they will send "it" to my home address. i forgot to ask what are they gonna send and when will i receive it.

i called the contact center of us embassy and they told me that it's not really the visa. they still might ask for further docs. i don't understand as to why they will keep my passport and supporting docs if they will still gonna ask me for more papers?

isn't it the visa that they're gonna send? does it mean that i'm still not approved and under investigation?

please enlighten me on this matter.

thank you in advance.
    cessa

enlighten me please

hi,

kindly reply on my inquiry below.

thanks!
    cessa

Comment

inquiry after interview

Hi,

Is there a possibility that they're still gonna ask for more documents even after interview?

They didn't tell me anything during my interview and just advised me that I can go home and they will deliver "it" to my home address.

Thanks!
      Cessa

Comment

hi,

i checked my case status using CEAC website and it says that it's on Administrative Processing.

What does that mean? Are they still gonna ask me for more docs?

How long can I receive an update?

Please reply.
        Cessa

Comment

You may receive a letter or email message asking for more specific evidence, or the Embassy may be requesting information about you through its own channels.

--Ray B

Originally posted by cessa View Post
          hi,

i checked my case status using CEAC website and it says that it's on Administrative Processing.

What does that mean? Are they still gonna ask me for more docs?

How long can I receive an update?

Please reply.
          Cessa

Comment

thanks for the reply, ray b.

i was just wondering why they didn't ask for anything during my interview if they need more evidence or information?

i didn't also receive any 221g form.

i'm getting anxious right now because i thought that every5hig went well until i saw AP in CEAC website.

Originally posted by rayb View Post
            You may receive a letter or email message asking for more specific evidence, or the Embassy may be requesting information about you through its own channels.

--Ray B

Comment

Nobody can tell you why there is now a pending Admin Review. The reason or hint was probably given to you during the interview, perhaps in a very innocuous manner. Depending on your country of interview, there may be routine documents which you did not provide, and this varies by country. I work with Philippine requirements mostly and there are a half dozen possible checks that the Manila Embassy may do on its own: national police clearance, national archive (NSO) check for prior marriages, in-person interviews with neighbors or relatives, etc.

--Ray B

Originally posted by cessa View Post
              thanks for the reply, ray b.

i was just wondering why they didn't ask for anything during my interview if they need more evidence or information?

i didn't also receive any 221g form.

i'm getting anxious right now because i thought that every5hig went well until i saw AP in CEAC website.

Comment

issued

got my visa issued as per CEAC website on Aug. 22, 3 days after my interview. just waiting for the delivery.

thanks!
                Cessa

Comment

how to tell if visa mailed out

My faience had her interview on the 20th and was wondering how you tell if it's been sent out? I did look at the web sight before and after interview it said same thing it's at the embassy but that's it any feed back ? Trying to order her plain ticket

Thanks Pete

Comment

Hi peterB,

I was anxious about the Administrative Processing status of my case through CEAC website. As per other applicants, it took 3 days most of the time after the interview before it reflect Issued, just like what happened to me. I had my interview on the 19th and been on AP from Aug. 20 til afternoon of the 22nd. I check the website again around 2PM last Friday and said ISSUED and wait for the passport to be delivered.

Since it's weekend here in the Philippines, I would suggest you to check the status again tomorrow.

Cessa

Originally posted by peterB View Post
                    My faience had her interview on the 20th and was wondering how you tell if it's been sent out? I did look at the web sight before and after interview it said same thing it's at the embassy but that's it any feed back ? Trying to order her plain ticket

Thanks Pete

Comment

interview seating visa

Thank you!
                      PeteB

Comment

issued

Just got notice issued did you get your visa yet she's in Manila waiting just wondering how long it takes

Thanks PeterB

Comment

received

Hi PeterB,

Got my visa yesterday, Aug. 27 in the morning.

The status on ustraveldocs.com will give you the information as what's going on with the visa.

I got an email from ustraveldocs on Aug. 26 that my visa has been submitted to the 2GO courier and surprisingly got it less than 24 hrs delivery time to Cavite.

2GO will send the contact person a text message if she/he is home to receive the package. If not, it's either the authorized person receives it or they will be back the next day.

Cessa

Originally posted by peterB View Post
                          Just got notice issued did you get your visa yet she's in Manila waiting just wondering how long it takes

Thanks PeterB

Comment

interview

Thank you so much hers said issued the 27 she called and was told it should go out today Friday hope so because Monday holiday. Just wanted to order ticket. My daughter is I'm army and home until the 2bd just wanted her to meet my soon to be wife. Means a lot to me but anyway god bless and thank you for all your help

Comment

done with interview

Hi thanks I used that sight http://ustraveldocs.com/but it said still at embassy and the other sight said it's issued so I'm sure soon maybe 29th. She had hers August 20 but thanks again for your help now can relax

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X