Interview Waiver program - H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Waiver program - H4

I am on H1B and I changed company. My wife is going to India and her H4 visa will expire before return date. She needs to get h4 visa stamping done. To be eligible for IWP prior visa should be in the same classification with the same petitioner. When I checked my wife's I-797 under Petitioner name it is showing her name itself. For my I797 petitioner is showing my company name. If for my wife petitioner is herself then it will be with same petitioner and same classification. Then my wife is eligible for IWP?

Thanks

Any answers yet?

Originally posted by chandugr View Post
    I am on H1B and I changed company. My wife is going to India and her H4 visa will expire before return date. She needs to get h4 visa stamping done. To be eligible for IWP prior visa should be in the same classification with the same petitioner. When I checked my wife's I-797 under Petitioner name it is showing her name itself. For my I797 petitioner is showing my company name. If for my wife petitioner is herself then it will be with same petitioner and same classification. Then my wife is eligible for IWP?

Thanks
    Hi chandugr,

Did you find an answer to your question? My wife is in similar situation. She intends to travel to in India this year and she satisfies all the waiver checklist except for the same petitioner part as I changed my employers from the last stamping.

Comment

Originally posted by manojkk View Post
      Hi chandugr,

Did you find an answer to your question? My wife is in similar situation. She intends to travel to in India this year and she satisfies all the waiver checklist except for the same petitioner part as I changed my employers from the last stamping.
      hello any body got the answer for above question?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X