Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have my 2nd green card interview in 3 days and my wife hates me. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my 2nd green card interview in 3 days and my wife hates me. Help.

I met my wife online when I was 17 years old. We talked online and skyped each other pretty much every day until I came to America to meet her. By the time I was 22 we were married and the paperwork for my first green card got submitted. We then had our daughter who is now nearly 2 and I took on her son as my own as he didn't have a father. I hired an immigration lawyer in Nebraska, which is where we were living and he helped me obtain my green card.
    We now live in Wisconsin and I have been sent my second appointment details. The only thing is my wife literally hates me these days. She has a very short temper, especially in the mornings. Waking her up for work is a nightmare. I have been punched in the face by her more times then I care to remember and every time it happens she tells me she's not going to go to my interview because she wants me deported. She tells my son (who is now 4 - I've been there for him his whole life) that I'm not his daddy and I'm going to go away. She tells me she wants me dead. She's just very mean when she's angry. I think the novelty of having a husband with an accent has worn off and she realised she doesn't love me.
    I stay at home every day to watch my children while she is at work. I'm not in charge of money, in fact I'm not even on the bank account. I am simply a live in baby sitter at this point.
    I have no friends or family and my lawyer in Nebraska can't help me without her giving him permission to, which of course she won't.
    My interview is in 3 days and if she doesn't come I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
    Please help me.

I have my 2nd green card interview in 3 days and my wife hates me. Help.

What happened to your case

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X