Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Dependents L2 original approval notice and extended I-94

Hi,

I got my L1B visa extended in January 2014 from Canada.
    However I got my dependents visa extended from US.
    I received acknowledgement copy, courtesy approval notice and finally original approval notice and extended I-94 card from USCIS.
    I lost original approval notice and extended I-94 for my dependents and they are traveling to India next month.
    My dependents have to go for visa stamping during their stay in India in order to get back to USA.
    My question is do we need original approval notice and extended I-94 for visa stamping ?
    Wouldn't it be enough if we have acknowledgement and courtesy approval notice and my L1 petition for visa stamping ?

Please advise.

Regards,
    Sridhar

Originally posted by rajursr View Post
    Hi,

I got my L1B visa extended in January 2014 from Canada.
    However I got my dependents visa extended from US.
    I received acknowledgement copy, courtesy approval notice and finally original approval notice and extended I-94 card from USCIS.
    I lost original approval notice and extended I-94 for my dependents and they are traveling to India next month.
    My dependents have to go for visa stamping during their stay in India in order to get back to USA.
    My question is do we need original approval notice and extended I-94 for visa stamping ?
    Wouldn't it be enough if we have acknowledgement and courtesy approval notice and my L1 petition for visa stamping ?

Please advise.

Regards,
    Sridhar
    One shouldn't be casual with ones immigration documents. I feel that the courtesy approval notice, as well as your L1 petition, and other supporting documents (marriage certificate, your pay stubs, W2, etc) should be sufficient in order for them to attend visa stamping.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you for your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X