Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No letter handed over at the end of my interview

Hi Everyone

I appeared (along with my wife) for an interview (H1,H4), the interview did not go so good (he was really upset since the start of the interview) at the end of the interview he said "I am sending your case to the fraud dept." (he had doubts about my employers credibility) and asked us to leave, he did not give any letter/slip and retained everything that i submitted along with our passports. Now its been more than 1.5 months every time i check my case online it says "administrative processing".
    I want to know in which 221(g) category my case has been placed. any ideas ?
    Last edited by sami123; 08-22-2014, 12:44 PM.

Originally posted by sami123 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I appeared (along with my wife) for an interview (H1,H4), the interview did not go so good (he was really upset since the start of the interview) at the end of the interview he said "I am sending your case to the fraud dept." (he had doubts about my employers credibility) and asked us to leave, he did not give any letter/slip and retained everything that i submitted along with our passports. Now its been more than 1.5 months every time i check my case online it says "administrative processing".
    I want to know in which 221(g) category my case has been placed. any ideas ?
    Did you pay for your own H1? One should always do ones own due diligence regarding Company background.
    As for Admin Process no one can say how long will it take. You just have to patiently wait out this period and if not convinced with employer's genuineness, to try to find another employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Company is genuine they filed my h1b and took care of all the cost. Somehow the officer was not convinced and sent my case to God knows where, On internet I learned that there are generally 4 categories of 221(g) refusal The problem is he did not give my any letter/slip and I am not able to determine in which category my case lies

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X