question related to i-130 ??? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question related to i-130 ??? HELP

As we are working on CR1 Visa and now we have trouble with i-130. Can anyone advise us ?

We want everything to be perfectly filed. Therefore, we decided to do the test form. So we filed the details in i-130 and saved in PDF format. The problem is it would not allow us to save the SSN of my USC wife. Is this problem because we are trying to save. Will the problem be sorted if we print.

In question 15 at I-130 they say Name and address of present employer ? Date this employment began? Whose employment ? Mine (beneficiary) or petitioners (wife) Also it does not allows us put date on employment.

not enough space for address and name of employer but it let me keep typing it in...

We need to give the last address we shared together and tell the length of time we were there (month and year) should i use your address for the summer?? This summer we spend few weeks together in my address in Delhi 'coz we went on traveling. Should we mention that?? As we spent only few weeks at my place; will that be problem?

In question 20 at I-130, they said to put my name and address in native alphabet (if my native alphabet is other than Roman). We both dont know how to type my native (devnagari / Nepali) font over computer. Can we simply ink pen the info?

We are so sorry to ask tons of question. We look forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks in Advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X