L1 B Visa interview on Aug 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Visa interview on Aug 1st

I attended the L1 B visa interview on Aug 1st at chennai ,the VO officer said he will hold on to my passport and that my case needs additional administrative processing.
    Its been 26 days no update,i was tracking my passport in the us consulate site but from 1 week it says "No status available for the passport number submitted" but the call center guys say it is still with the US embassy.
    Has anyone else faced a similar situation.

Originally posted by pda View Post
    I attended the L1 B visa interview on Aug 1st at chennai ,the VO officer said he will hold on to my passport and that my case needs additional administrative processing.
    Its been 26 days no update,i was tracking my passport in the us consulate site but from 1 week it says "No status available for the passport number submitted" but the call center guys say it is still with the US embassy.
    Has anyone else faced a similar situation.
    Many have faced it in last few years. It was much easier getting L1s 5-10 Years back , off late its been subject to lot more scrutiny. You just have to patiently wait out the same and respond to any additional documents they ask for.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

Hi, Did the VO returned the 2 copies of I-129S form back to you ? With approved or reject stamp on it ?

Comment

Yes he returned both the copies but without any stamping.

Originally posted by raggarwal18111987 View Post
        Hi, Did the VO returned the 2 copies of I-129S form back to you ? With approved or reject stamp on it ?
        Yes he returned both the copies but without any stamping.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X