Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the visa validity for the below scenario

Hi,

Scenario: My petition got approved this year for 3 year(till Oct 2017), Now i'm going to visa stamping, but my passport is going to expiry on Aug-2015. So this case, for many years I will get the visa? is it till Oct 2017 or Aug 2015(my passport because going to expiry)?

Please help me in giving proper details? My Visa stamping got initiated by my organization, from the below which option is better to chose?
    1. Go ahead this visa stamping with my current passport?
    2. Renewal the existing passport & go for visa stumping?

Regards,
    Anil
    Last edited by gadepaka; 08-27-2014, 02:58 AM.

Originally posted by gadepaka View Post
    Hi,

Scenario: My petition got approved this year for 3 year(till Oct 2017), Now i'm going to visa stumping, but my passport is going to expiry on Aug-2015. So this case, for many years I will get the visa? is it till Oct 2017 or Aug 2015(my passport because going to expiry)?

Please help me in giving proper details? My Visa stumping got initiated by my organization, from the below which option is better to chose?
    1. Go ahead this visa stumping with my current passport?
    2. Renewal the existing passport & go for visa stumping?

Regards,
    Anil
    Its not Visa Stumping, its Visa Stamping. If everything is fine you should get visa till 2017. Once in US you can renew the passport, and travel with both old and new passport.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X