Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 212(a)(6)(E) Alien Smugling

Dear Sir or madam,

I'm Salam,From Bangladesh,My mother apply for me and my brothers,apply category unmarried son and daughter,My case IV F2B category 1997.

Interview after Dhaka Embassy my passport given back with blue sheet mentioning DNA test, DNA test was performed,then Dhaka embassy calling our September for visa,however on that day me and my brothers passport given back with a blue sheet mentioning until wait the consular office receives the administrative review result, Embassy investigate our house and saw my one brother married,then we're written my one brother married, few months later embassy call we, and take re interview after then they're gave one blue **** and write on this 212(a)(6)(E) Alien Smuggling, few months ago my mother have USA citizenship then my mom apply for our Visa category f-3 and i see this apply approved,but confused what embassy gave me visa when visa processing until,

Would please any Information me relating my Visa processing when will visa gave time.

Thank you.

Salam

Bangladesh
    Last edited by Salambd9; 08-28-2014, 02:23 AM. Reason: some add

212(a)(6)(E)

what the meaning of waiver I don't know, I was trying to get visa but
    embassy already closed 2007 for me for the reason my one brother all ready
    was married but they mention that 212(a)(6)(E) alien smuggling, that
    was my old apply history,
    Now my mom again trying and apply for me ,I want to know have any
    problem or side affect to will get visa the reason of previews history , my new apply f-3
    category,maybe my new apply will visa processing beginning time 9/10 years later,
    would request you please inform me any one, I waiting for yours response,

Please anyone response me, please understand me for that anyone ,thanks
    Last edited by Salambd9; 09-01-2014, 10:54 AM. Reason: thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X