Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls, am i save ???

Hello Pals,
    I am appealing to everybody who knows what this means to please let me know what I am going to do.
    I had put in my I-485,I-130,EAD & AP application since July 2012 and my EAD & AP was approved then and renewed respectively but later on March 24th this year, I was called for a second interview which went okay because the IO even said there was no reason for the second interview and after checking all my documents she said we were okay and told me to expect the approval letter that same week and my GC in another 3wks, exactly three days I got the approval letter stated welcome to America and that I should expect my GC in another 3wks but to my surprise there is no GC till date and the most shocking part of the story is that after several calling and Infopass, I was told @ the last infopass scheduled that my application had been administratively closed. My EAD will expire in October and AP in Feb 2015 and I want to travel in Dec. Pls, I need somebody to help me out, your advise will be highly appreciated.Thanks

I'm not 100 % sure what u should do, since u have done all the necessary obvious things, with no good outcome. My suggestion to u, therefore, is to put in an I-90 application. Y did u wait so long to seek other help? Good luck!!!

Comment

What was the date of your "Welcome" letter that advised of approval status?

--Ray B

Originally posted by TEOSA0725 View Post
      Hello Pals,
      I am appealing to everybody who knows what this means to please let me know what I am going to do.
      I had put in my I-485,I-130,EAD & AP application since July 2012 and my EAD & AP was approved then and renewed respectively but later on March 24th this year, I was called for a second interview which went okay because the IO even said there was no reason for the second interview and after checking all my documents she said we were okay and told me to expect the approval letter that same week and my GC in another 3wks, exactly three days I got the approval letter stated welcome to America and that I should expect my GC in another 3wks but to my surprise there is no GC till date and the most shocking part of the story is that after several calling and Infopass, I was told @ the last infopass scheduled that my application had been administratively closed. My EAD will expire in October and AP in Feb 2015 and I want to travel in Dec. Pls, I need somebody to help me out, your advise will be highly appreciated.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        What was the date of your "Welcome" letter that advised of approval status?

--Ray B
        March 25th 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
        I'm not 100 % sure what u should do, since u have done all the necessary obvious things, with no good outcome. My suggestion to u, therefore, is to put in an I-90 application. Y did u wait so long to seek other help? Good luck!!!
        I put in I-90 according to the second to the last infopass Officer direction but it was returned back to me intact, stating that it was not properly filed

Comment

I'd have to agree with Mary H that the I-90 submittal for an undelivered Green Card is your best option. In what way were you told that your I-90 was not properly filed?

--Ray B

Originally posted by TEOSA0725 View Post
          March 25th 2014

- - - Updated - - -

I put in I-90 according to the second to the last infopass Officer direction but it was returned back to me intact, stating that it was not properly filed

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
            I'd have to agree with Mary H that the I-90 submittal for an undelivered Green Card is your best option. In what way were you told that your I-90 was not properly filed?

--Ray B
            1) No fee
            2) Not even produce,therefore ,they said it's not under replacement nor renewal and I filed the application under not received @ all.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X