X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consular Processing Tracker

We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your consular processing application and every stage of greenard at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

could not find any tracker for CP

Any idea where can I find this. Nothing shows up in the tracker pointed by this posting!

Comment

That is because no one has posted anything.

This tracker does not pull records from anywhere. It just displays what people like you entered.

read http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/disclaimer.jsp
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

DV Lottery online check status! Please HELP!

Hi everyone. I have received information on july 15th that I have been selected for further processing. I have sent documentation along with two photos, and they have received it. Today, I went to check if something has changed, and I saw next information "Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program. "

Can someone please help me, with any information, because I don't know why am I getting this information now?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

status change

My elder brother applied immigration visa at 2009 under F4 category. I got NVC case number at 2010. I know it will take more time. I want to know if I get 5 yrs multiple visit/tourists visa , is there any law by applying stay permanent basis or change visa status. I will appreciate if u give advice to me.

Comment

f4 visa....please help

After interview, we were provided a letter reading "mandatory administrative processing" and our passports were returned....but when we check status online, it's still "ready"...can somebody explain that?

Comment

F4

Hello dear
              I am in pakistan,i am principal applicant,my brother filed I-130 in 2004 ,last month of 28 i recived nvc email to fill choose agent .i completed 1st step choose of agend and paid AOS fees 120$ 5 july 2016.now i waitin IV visa fees invoice that is not avalible .10 days ago not invoice still
              Please guide me the steps and and document detail i shall be very thankful

Comment

Status update

Originally posted by gidda11 View Post
                Any idea where can I find this. Nothing shows up in the tracker pointed by this posting!
                I DID MY INTERVIEW IN NAIROBI IN FEBRUARY 27TH BUT WHEN I CHECK MY STATUS IT SAYS
                IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
                Ready
                Immigrant Visa Case Number: NRB2009624002 01 NRB
                Case Created: 04-May-2009
                Case Last Updated: 19-Jun-2017

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview
                For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
                BUT I ALREADY DID MY INTERVIEW AND WAITING TO GET A VISA CAN ANY ONE ADVISE

Comment

Hi All,

My application is at NVC. Earlier when I used to login to ceac.com/IV, I could see a option to pay the fees. we have sent a query to NVC to add my new born son to the case, after a week when I try to check the status it says fees not paid. and option is also disabled.

Does anyone has experience related to it?

thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X