Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs & Application Question for OCI - Family

Hi,

I am applying as a family for OCI together with Renunciation. Renunciation is only for myself and my wife. Do I just need to attach one photographs to the Part A of OCI application only? Do I need to print out CKGS application for each applicant? Also do I need one prepaid for the whole family or 4 for a family of 4?
    Thanks in advance.

For each person (OCI +renunciation)
    1 photo(OCI original) + 1 photo(OCI copy) + 1 photo(Renunciation original) + 1 photo(Renunciation copy)
    Total 4 photos for each person

For each person (OCI )
    1 photo(OCI original) + 1 photo(OCI copy)
    Total 2 photos for each person

Prepaid envelope
    For each person (OCI +renunciation)= 2 Prepaid envelope(1 for OCI ** for renunciation)
    For each person (OCI )=1 Prepaid envelope for OCI

Comment

Saruk - thanks for your quick reply.

Another question. Where do I paste the photo for renunciation? (which form). The renunciation application states that ' use this form only if applying for renunciation'. Therefore for myself and my wife, I will have one CKGS application only.

Originally posted by saruk View Post
      For each person (OCI +renunciation)
      1 photo(OCI original) + 1 photo(OCI copy) + 1 photo(Renunciation original) + 1 photo(Renunciation copy)
      Total 4 photos for each person

For each person (OCI )
      1 photo(OCI original) + 1 photo(OCI copy)
      Total 2 photos for each person

Prepaid envelope
      For each person (OCI +renunciation)= 2 Prepaid envelope(1 for OCI ** for renunciation)
      For each person (OCI )=1 Prepaid envelope for OCI

Comment

Originally posted by phxlibra View Post
        Saruk - thanks for your quick reply.

Another question. Where do I paste the photo for renunciation? (which form). The renunciation application states that ' use this form only if applying for renunciation'. Therefore for myself and my wife, I will have one CKGS application only.
        Just put the all photos in an envelope and send it along other documents in the package.
        No need to paste the photograph in the application form.

Comment

Do I need to print one CKGS application for each applicant? but one cashier check for all applicants?

Comment

Do I need to print one CKGS application for each applicant? but one cashier check for all applicants?
            Yes, one CKGS form for each applicant.
            One cashier check(OCI + renunciation fee + ckgs fee(17+3)) for each applicant.
            Additional particular form for each applicant.

Comment

I know that I am applying as a family of 4. OCI for just me and my wife and OCI for all of us.
              1. I am going to have 2 copies of everything. Do I send organize OCI paperwork in one stack with one copy.
              2. For renunciation. Should I have a separate stack (2 copies). or include it with the OCI stack of documents.

Thanks in advance. Wish the process was clearly specified for different scenarios.

Comment

I know that I am applying as a family of 4. OCI for just me and my wife and OCI for all of us.
                1. I am going to have 2 copies of everything. Do I send organize OCI paperwork in one stack with one copy.
                2. For renunciation. Should I have a separate stack (2 copies). or include it with the OCI stack of documents.

Thanks in advance. Wish the process was clearly specified for different scenarios.
                yes put OCI and renunciation in separate stack.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X