No announcement yet.

travel after NOA2 but before interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel after NOA2 but before interview?

I am an American citizen. My fiancee is Indian and has had a multiple entry tourist visa since before we met. I applied for K-1 fiancee visa a while ago. I wanted her to come here while it was processing so we could look at houses. I confirmed with the airport CBP that as long as she has return ticket to show she will return to finish the process and that she is not planning on adjusting her status while she is here that she can come in. So we bought a round trip ticket. Well, according to http://uscis.gov/ our application just got approved. I'm expecting the NOA2 in the mail in the next few days. Since we already bought the plane ticket I'm wondering if there will be any problems with her coming and returning as planned. I called the airport again and they said since she has a tourist visa she can come in.

* Since our application got approved, would her tourist visa be marked invalid? I understand it is up to CBP to let her in but I want to make sure other then CBP there are no other factors.
    * Once she goes for interview at US Embassy in Mumbai/Bombay, will they have a problem with her visit to America?

We already bought the tickets so we want to use them if we can but if the risk is too high then we won't.

Any help is apprciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X