Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa- Company Tax Returns info

Hi,

I have applied for B1 visa as I have to attend training at my parent company in US. I have most of the documents that I can think of that can support my case which include following except Original Last 3 years Income Tax returns of Company as our Indian subsidiary is registered in march:

1) Original Passport and Two recent photo (50 x 50 mm white background matt finish face cover 80 % of photo), Confirmation of DS-160, appt confirmation.
    2) Covering Letter addressing to Consulate General,USA Consulate, Mumbai on company letterhead with stamp and seal of company
    3) ​​Invitation lette​r​
    4) Original Last 3 years Income Tax returns of Applicant.
    5) Copy of last 6 month updated bank statements of Applicant & company
    6) Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of Company
    7) Appointment letter
    ​8)Business card
    9) profile of the company and schedule programme for training.

Intended Duration of stay: 2 weeks
    Please help me if that can cause issue. Is there anything else that I can do to improve my case. As I am single and do not own any property in India. I live with my family and have rich family life here.

Thanks in advance!

Who will take care of your accommodation in USA?

Answer properly when VO asks.

If your company providing, take a letter from them

OR

If you have already booked a hotel room for yourself, take a print out and carry.

I think you prepared well.

Be confident, give brief and straight answers to VO.

And don't forget to share your experience on immihelp.

All the best.

Comment

B1 Visa approved

Well, I would like to thank immihelp for valuable information that helped me to get through the VISA procedure.
      Here is my experience. My company chose travel agent to fill in my form DS-160 and process VISA. This is really not recommended based on my personnel experience as I have to correct the form thrice and re-submit before my scheduled appointment. First submission my personnel information was incorrect. My parents date of birth was incoorect.
      Second time there was error in the VISA type mentioned. Third time my degree country region was incorrect and I had to correct it. DS-160 is only document they trust and must be filled accurately by oneself. However, I was unfortunate and missed this opportunity. But still I got all the corrections done before my appointment.
      My appointment was of 9.00 am and I reached 15 mins early as mentioned on the Website. There was long long que. I informed security personnel about my appointment and he asked me to join the end of que. I joined the que and at about 9.18 am entered office. I was asked to show my sticker on my passport which was stuck during OFC appointment. Then after a security check I joined another que. After another waiting of half an hour (9.50 am) I entered inside the office. here again another que for biometric. In five minutes time (9.55 am) I was through with biometric and joined another que. After 5 mins (10.00 am) security personnel asked to stand at counter window. I was called at the window.

VO: Good morning
      ME: Good morning

VO: Passport Pls
      ME: Handed over the passport

VO: Which company you work for?
      ME: XX company Pvt Ltd. (While answering Tried to give my business card but VO smiled and said no its fine.)

VO: Is it the same company?
      ME: Yes, It is Indian subsidiary of same company.

VO: Why would you go there?
      ME: Trainings

VO: What kind of training?
      ME: I will be trained on Shop floor and documentation and based on same I will set up the unit in India.

VO: (was typing something for less than 10 seconds) and replied Your VISA is APPROVED. Thank you!
      ME: Thank you and left the window.

VO did not ask me any document. Nothing. Thanks to immihelp for their valuable support.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I would like to thank immihelp for valuable information that helped me to get through the VISA procedure. The reason I did not do my booking is because I did not find it mandatory on the website. I knew the City and place and sponsor (my parent company). And as recommended was confident about why I am going.
      Here is my experience. My company chose travel agent to fill in my form DS-160 and process VISA. This is really not recommended based on my personnel experience as I have to correct the form thrice and re-submit before my scheduled appointment. First submission my personnel information was incorrect. My parents date of birth was incoorect.
      Second time there was error in the VISA type mentioned. Third time my degree country region was incorrect and I had to correct it. DS-160 is only document they trust and must be filled accurately by oneself. However, I was unfortunate and missed this opportunity. But still I got all the corrections done before my appointment.
      My appointment was of 9.00 am and I reached 15 mins early as mentioned on the Website. There was long long que. I informed security personnel about my appointment and he asked me to join the end of que. I joined the que and at about 9.18 am entered office. I was asked to show my sticker on my passport which was stuck during OFC appointment. Then after a security check I joined another que. After another waiting of half an hour (9.50 am) I entered inside the office. here again another que for biometric. In five minutes time (9.55 am) I was through with biometric and joined another que. After 5 mins (10.00 am) security personnel asked to stand at counter window. I was called at the window.

VO: Good morning
      ME: Good morning

VO: Passport Pls
      ME: Handed over the passport

VO: Which company you work for?
      ME: XX company Pvt Ltd. (While answering Tried to give my business card but VO smiled and said no its fine.)

VO: Is it the same company?
      ME: Yes, It is Indian subsidiary of same company.

VO: Why would you go there?
      ME: Trainings

VO: What kind of training?
      ME: I will be trained on Shop floor and documentation and based on same I will set up the unit in India.

VO: (was typing something for less than 10 seconds) and replied Your VISA is APPROVED. Thank you!
      ME: Thank you and left the window.

VO did not ask me any document. Nothing. Thanks to immihelp for their valuable support.

Comment

Well done mate

Well done buddy
        Congrats..

Honestly I didn't had time to research before appointment..
        My application is under administrative process it s*ks you know
        VO was happy with all my answers..
        she asked for CV,(really was that important I did not know)
        I had my CV with me but it wasn't updated because I recently joined in to new Job
        and had new job description, well she wasn't satisfied and gave 221g marking CV
        she needed updated CV and put me into additional administrative process..

my conference or training is for 8 weeks...

and I want to get there asap these people taking too long

Its nearly 27 days now..

keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X