Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Status - Administrative Processing

Hi Guys,
    Need your comments badly. I have my L1A interview today morning. The interview went well and the VO stamped 'approved' with 3 yr duration on the 3 petition copies. Kept one with him, returned rest to me. Kept the passport and wished me best of luck for US stay.

But till now my status is being shown as 'Administrative Processing' and passport status is 'Still with US consulate'

My passport collection option is given as Pick-up from Bangalore OFC.

What can be the case?

Originally posted by bangbang View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Need your comments badly. I have my L1A interview today morning. The interview went well and the VO stamped 'approved' with 3 yr duration on the 3 petition copies. Kept one with him, returned rest to me. Kept the passport and wished me best of luck for US stay.

But till now my status is being shown as 'Administrative Processing' and passport status is 'Still with US consulate'

What can be the case?
    the status is "issued" now... looks like I hit the panic button a little fast

Comment

Originally posted by bangbang View Post
      Hi Guys,

What can be the case?
      Hello! I see that you already resolved your question but I wanted to ask you when did you file your petition and how long it took you to get approved since you filed the petition?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X