Moving to Europe from Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Europe from Ukraine

Hi everyone! We are Ukrainians from Ternopol, West Ukraine. We are married couple with a full-aged son. Now we've got draft notice for our son and me. But no one wants to die in Donbas in this tycoon war. And now the life in Ukraine became intolerable. I was fired from my work because the company ceased to exist. And now we have to pay enormous sums for housing and communal services we didn't get for three months. There is no hot-water supply in out apt. We get electricity two hours a day. And after those draft notices we decided to take to our heels. But we must pay for otherwise the authorities would dishouse us.
    We need your help with moving to some European country with good conditions for refugees and high doles. My wife is a housewife and don't have any profession. My son needs to continue his college education. And I was a consultative salesman before this bad crisis began. So I don't think that we would get livable work at once we arrive.
    Anyway entire Ukraine hopes for European support. And it would be fair enough to help us to settle in a quiet and safe place in Europe.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X