Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Extn RFE

Hi,

I had L1 B visa which expired on Dec-13-2013, our employer applied for extension on same category and we got RFE during Feb-2014.. RFE due date was May-23-2014 meanwhile I traveled back to India during April-2014 also we had responded back to RFE before due date (May-20-2014)..
    Still we've not received any status on RFE which we responded on May.. uscis shows the status as

"On May 23, 2014, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. ...."

Any suggestion on this.

- Thanks.

Originally posted by johnvicky View Post
    Hi,

I had L1 B visa which expired on Dec-13-2013, our employer applied for extension on same category and we got RFE during Feb-2014.. RFE due date was May-23-2014 meanwhile I traveled back to India during April-2014 also we had responded back to RFE before due date (May-20-2014)..
    Still we've not received any status on RFE which we responded on May.. uscis shows the status as

"On May 23, 2014, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. ...."

Any suggestion on this.

- Thanks.
    When did your I-94 expire? If that also expired in Dec 2013, you need to make sure you dont cross your 240 days limit from there on. If you are nearing the 240 day limit, advisable to leave US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the response

Thank you for the response.. actually my I-94 expired on the same date.. and I already returned to India. now I'm in India.

I'm expecting the response for my RFE.. is it valid to expect the response, did anyone experience this before ?
      Last edited by johnvicky; 09-07-2014, 02:02 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Its not much use expecting a response, as it is you have to go for fresh visa stamping.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Does anyone experience the same situation?

Anyone here facing this situation.. would like to know the better options to proceed.

Comment

L1b rfe approval rate

Hi

Recently a friend of mine has responded to RFE and got rejection today. was wondering how many days it takes to get reponce. replied to my RFE on 26th August and my 240 days would be completed by Nov 14 2014.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X