No announcement yet.

Any California i-751 Applicants? HELP?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any California i-751 Applicants? HELP?!

I sent in my i-751 on August 18th and it was received on August 19th. So sine my card expires on November 7th it got to them 78 days prior to expiry.

I haven't heard anything yet. I thought it would take a week? I live in California and I sent the form to Laguna Hills Center which is very local. I am surprised I haven't even gotten a receipt! Has it taken this long for anyone else?

My money order was cashed on aug 21st.

Comment

There are only two primary destinations for I-751 packages, and Laguna Hills Center is not one of them. You should have sent your package to:
      USCIS California Service Center
      P.O. Box 10751
      Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Most likely, staff at Laguna Hills Center will forward your package to Laguna Niguel (near San Diego).

--Ray B

Originally posted by alwaysa View Post
      I sent in my i-751 on August 18th and it was received on August 19th. So sine my card expires on November 7th it got to them 78 days prior to expiry.

I haven't heard anything yet. I thought it would take a week? I live in California and I sent the form to Laguna Hills Center which is very local. I am surprised I haven't even gotten a receipt! Has it taken this long for anyone else?

Comment

Yes I sent it to the address you mentioned....I always confuse both the laguna cities, as I don't know that area much...anyway I ended up going to my mailing address mailbox and found the response letters from them there...they sent it a week ago...my husband hadn't checked mail in a week...got my extension and appointment for biometrics next week...so glad...i hope it all moves along smoothly

Comment

How is everything? Filing for I-751 in August 2015.

Originally posted by alwaysa View Post
          Yes I sent it to the address you mentioned....I always confuse both the laguna cities, as I don't know that area much...anyway I ended up going to my mailing address mailbox and found the response letters from them there...they sent it a week ago...my husband hadn't checked mail in a week...got my extension and appointment for biometrics next week...so glad...i hope it all moves along smoothly
          Hi Alwaysa!
          How did everything go? My GC will be expiring in Nov 2015 and I am preparing all of our documents right now to be submitted with the I-751. I was going to hire a lawyer tohelp but her fee is $1000 + filing fees. Any tips? Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X