<= Me right now...LOL
Anyways, I have a few questions about this whole process.
I am currently in Brazil with my fiance. We are planning to get back to the States together, but starting this whole process is just nuts. LOL
Here are my questions:
1. Does he need to prove that he has never been married? In Brazil, this is required and I do have a certificate from my state stating this. I want to know if he needs to provide that as well.
2. My fiance was reading on the portuguese version of the U.S. State department website. He said that it was saying on there that the copies for the I-129F need to be certified. This doesn't say that on the english side of the site, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
How do I do this being here in Brazil?
3. I know that there is a $170 fee associated with the USCIS processing. I know that this requires a money order or a cashiers check. Is it okay if someone other than me just fills out the basic details on a postal money order for the fee?
4. On the I-134, I know I am jumping ahead here, but I was out of the states for about 5 months last year. I do have income proving that I worked, and this is probably just barely above poverty level. My other two years of working were about 30k/year. I am currently not working. Would I still need a sponsor on my I-134 application?
5. Is it okay if the I-129 application comes from an address outside of the U.S.? I will be listing my parents address, but will be sending in the application from Brazil.
Thanks for any and all help!