Need help regarding F2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help regarding F2 visa

My husband is on F1 visa, completed his 1st sem. Im planning to apply F2 visa. He doesnt have an oncampus job. I can show sufficient funds in India and 10000$ in my husbands account in USA. Is that ok? He is studying in Northwest Polytechnic University. I heard chances of visa approval are less for this univ. Is is a problem? or should i wait till he gets H1?

Originally posted by athri View Post
    My husband is on F1 visa, completed his 1st sem. Im planning to apply F2 visa. He doesnt have an oncampus job. I can show sufficient funds in India and 10000$ in my husbands account in USA. Is that ok? He is studying in Northwest Polytechnic University. I heard chances of visa approval are less for this univ. Is is a problem? or should i wait till he gets H1?
    BAD UNIVERSITY!!! That is why visa approval rate was low!!! That university is selling its degree!!! Why don’t you go straight forward and just buy its degree!!! IS THAT UNIVERSITY IN SEVIS LIST??? And he would better attend better/well known universities in the area, like Stanford U and UC Berkeley, therefore your visa chance will be high!!!

Because of LOSS JOB?? And meanwhile you don’t what to go back to India? Do you? BTW what is his area of study??

All the best!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X