H1B - Administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Administrative processing

I have been living in sweden and my H1B work permit got approved this year. When I went to India for vacation, I have appeared for US Visa interveiw in August i and my application has been refused under section 221(g) (blue slip) and they asked me to submit PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). Since It was taking so much time to get my PCC, I returned back to Sweden. Now my questions are:
    Now, I have recieved my PCC from Indian Embassy, Sweden.

1) Can I submit my PCC in Stockholm, Sweden, US Consulate?

2) After the administrating processing, can I get stamped my passports in Sweden or shall I go back to India for stamping?

3) How long does it take to process my applicaiton after submitting PCC?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by rizzumd View Post
    I have been living in sweden and my H1B work permit got approved this year. When I went to India for vacation, I have appeared for US Visa interveiw in August i and my application has been refused under section 221(g) (blue slip) and they asked me to submit PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). Since It was taking so much time to get my PCC, I returned back to Sweden. Now my questions are:
    Now, I have recieved my PCC from Indian Embassy, Sweden.

1) Can I submit my PCC in Stockholm, Sweden, US Consulate?

2) After the administrating processing, can I get stamped my passports in Sweden or shall I go back to India for stamping?

3) How long does it take to process my applicaiton after submitting PCC?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.
    Write a mail to UStraveldocs they will reply back

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
      Write a mail to UStraveldocs they will reply back
      Thank you. I have sent them 3 times so far without luck.

I have been sending this email to [email protected]
      or is there any other email address?

Comment

i had a interview today and visa officer kept my passport and i 29 form and issue me a white paper of 221(g) he said " no additional documents required" and tick on administrative processing check...

Please share your experience what does it means what is the probability that they will give visa or refuse?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X