Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE review timeline and

Hi,

It's been a month since I submitted a response for an RFE for my 485 application asking for evidence that I would continue in my field of expertise. Any idea as to how much longer USCIS will take to make a decision? And, what might be the success rate for such a case?

Thanks,
    akan

Do u mind saying what was your request for evidence, please?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
      Do u mind saying what was your request for evidence, please?
      They asked to provide evidence that I would continue to stay in the field of my specialization as I filed eb1(a)

Comment

I tried to erased my question, after realizing u had mentioned your rfe, but without success. Sorry, but I hope someone will be able to respond to your question, soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
          I tried to erased my question, after realizing u had mentioned your rfe, but without success. Sorry, but I hope someone will be able to respond to your question, soon.
          I got my 485 case status changed to card/document production today. Does that mean my 485/gc has been approved?

Thanks for any response.

Comment

Yes, that status is usually a positive note that Green Card is being finalized.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Akan View Post
            I got my 485 case status changed to card/document production today. Does that mean my 485/gc has been approved?

Thanks for any response.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Thanks!

Today the status changed to 'decision' stating that 'we mailed you a notice registering the customer's new permanent resident status..' So I suppose it is in fact the green card that they would be sending out after sending the approval notice.

Thanks MaryH too!

Originally posted by rayb View Post
                Yes, that status is usually a positive note that Green Card is being finalized.

--Ray B

Comment

Your Congratulations Letter and your Permanent Resident Card r the two expected USCIS, mails you will receive.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X