Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT extension RFE ! Please help

hi guys,

I got a RFE for an OPT extension EAD card. The RFE was regarding I need to submit my diploma and transcript.

My actual question / doubt is they provided me with an envelope along with the RFE mail. I need to send the RFE letter and the documents through that envelope ( which is self addressed to USCIS, nebraska).
    I sent this envelope through UPS ( not USPS ) and they said they can not do a priority shipment (trackable) as it is addressed to a PO box. So i sent it. That guy told me that it will be sent to USPS for delivery and charged me some 3 bucks. later I realized there was a place for the stamp, which i did not put (stamp). The UPS guy thought it as a pre paid envelope and send it.

So i am really worried whether the mail would have reached USCIS or it will be returned ( since there is no stamp). And there is no way to track it either. But the UPS guy charged me 3 bucks, so is there no need of stamp ? It has been 4 days since i sent it. I called USCIS they said the status is still as RFE letter sent.

can anyone suggest / clarify ? Please

thanks in advance
    kamal

USCIS has updated my status as they received my RFE documents. thanks Immihelp

USCIS has updated my status as they received my RFE documents. thanks Immihelp

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X