h1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 transfer

H1 visa is in progress for me from one consultancy .Currently I am working in indian IT company in india. If I get H1 visa, is it possible to get it transferred to the company I am working now so that I can search for projects from the company I am working . Do I need to take permission from the consultancy which processed my visa.
    Is it possible to get it transferred before starting to work with the employer who sponsored .

Please let me know the possibilities
    possible
    100.00%
    yes
    0.00%

Originally posted by deepthikuderu View Post
    H1 visa is in progress for me from one consultancy .Currently I am working in indian IT company in india. If I get H1 visa, is it possible to get it transferred to the company I am working now so that I can search for projects from the company I am working . Do I need to take permission from the consultancy which processed my visa.
    Is it possible to get it transferred before starting to work with the employer who sponsored .

Please let me know the possibilities
    It is possible but you need the H1 approval notice, many large companies need to see the approval notice before initiating a transfer petition. Do you have the approval notice with you?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X