No announcement yet.

Mom has insurance from Insubuy (Liason Continent Plan A) and has dental injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom has insurance from Insubuy (Liason Continent Plan A) and has dental injury

Hi

Unfortunately my mom fell yesterday as she tripped on the pavement and injured her tooth badly. I took her to the urgent care center and the doctor said that her tooth might need to be put back in place or removed. I have to take her to a dentist. We have visitor's insurance from insubuy the Liason Continent A policy and I was looking for in network dentists I can take her to. I found no in network dentist at all. Infact when I pull the list of providers it does not bring up any dentist. What do I do? I have to take her to the dentist asap. The insurance policy states that the Dental emergency is covered for upto $500 but they don't have any in network dentist. Does anyone have any experience dealing with this situation? Does anyone know of any good dentist who will charge reasonable price. There is an option to purchase Aetna Dental discount program but that will take a few days to come. I don't have time to wait that long.

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Thanks

All visitors insurance plans are primarily short term travel medical insurance plans.

Therefore, none of them have enough dental coverage.

And none of them have a PPO network for the dentist. Therefore, you can go to any dentist of your choice, pay upfront and file for reimbursement of eligible expenses using the claim form available at https://www.insubuy.com/clients/ If you have any questions regarding the information in the claim form, there is a dedicated phone number provided in the claim form itself.

I hope that answers your questions.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X