Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - Stamping - Mumbai , India

Hi,

I am going to Mumbai in jan for my H1b stamping which will be effective from Oct 2014. I have few questions before going, hope some one can help:

1. What are the chances of Visa getting rejected?
    2. I am working for a EVVC model - Employer - Vendor -Vendor - Client - Will I have any issues with this?
    3. My employer will be filing my amendment in Oct as my client has changed. will I have issues in this?
    4. If i go to india and after reaching there If i lose my client/job, should i take chance to attend the interview?
    5. Currently I m on CPT will i have any issues on that?

Please let me know as soon as possible, it will be of great help.

Thanks,
    ER291.

Originally posted by ER291 View Post
    Hi,

I am going to Mumbai in jan for my H1b stamping which will be effective from Oct 2014. I have few questions before going, hope some one can help:

1. What are the chances of Visa getting rejected?
    2. I am working for a EVVC model - Employer - Vendor -Vendor - Client - Will I have any issues with this?
    3. My employer will be filing my amendment in Oct as my client has changed. will I have issues in this?
    4. If i go to india and after reaching there If i lose my client/job, should i take chance to attend the interview?
    5. Currently I m on CPT will i have any issues on that?

Please let me know as soon as possible, it will be of great help.

Thanks,
    ER291.

If you dont have the end client letter as well as signed SOW/MSA between Employe rand Vendor and Vendor and Vendor and finally vendor and Client, then I would advise dont go .

Even with the above documentation high chances you would be put in admin processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi Raghvi,

Thanks for the response, so I'm a bit confused with your reply. I have a client for now, I can also get all paper work from my vendors and employer so can that be okay? And what are the reasons visa can be denied?

Thanks,
      eR291

Comment

USCIS and Consulates off late has been quite strict in approving petitions/visas involving multiple layers. I would suggest you get the documentation reviewed by an attorney before going ahead.

Comment

Thanks for the information Raghvi, so what is the reason behind this? What happens if you have multiple layers? And also both layers are American companies.

Other than this i have one more question, do you know any agents in Mumbai who help with visa paper work for parents as visitors?

Thanks so much for your help.

Er291

Comment

Thanks for the information Raghvi, so what is the reason behind this? What happens if you have multiple layers? And also both layers are American companies.

Other than this i have one more question, do you know any agents in Mumbai who help with visa paper work for parents as visitors?

Thanks so much for your help.

Er291

Comment

Thanks raghvi, is there any place that I can track how many visa approval and denial are there?

Comment

Thanks raghvi, is there any place that I can track how many visa approval and denial are there?

You would not get real time data.

Check for some historical facts: http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/f...cteristics.pdf

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X