immigrant visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

immigrant visa.

Hi Mr. Ray, if parents are US citizens and daughter is married with kids and over 21years of age in India, if parents file for her how long it takes for Daughter and family to come to USA as a permanent resident ?thank you. Sam.

Comment

About 11 years, unless there are changes in waiting period in the future.

--Ray B

Originally posted by samshah1967 View Post
      Hi Mr. Ray, if parents are US citizens and daughter is married with kids and over 21years of age in India, if parents file for her how long it takes for Daughter and family to come to USA as a permanent resident ?thank you. Sam.

Comment

immigrant visa.

How long does it take for medical exam appoint ment and visa appointment after we submit all the documents. Thanks. Sam

Comment

Sam,

Impossible to say with any exactitude. The NVC is requesting these documents up to 8 months before the applicant can be processed for a visa. If your Priority Date is current, the interview appointment notice shows up about two months later, with an interview date about 6 weeks after that.

--Ray B

Originally posted by samshah1967 View Post
          How long does it take for medical exam appoint ment and visa appointment after we submit all the documents. Thanks. Sam

Comment

Downgraded from F1 to F3 family based immigrant visa

Hello Ray. I need you help. My mom was petitioned by my grandmother in F1 category last 2004 but she got married later 2008. Her Priority Date is now current and her petitioner has paid $88 for the AOS. She has received another letter from the NVC about the invoice for IV Processing fee but she did not pay because she informed NVC that she is now married. This means she has to reclassify her visa to F3 which cut-off date is 1993. Please advise me how many years my mom has to wait again as she has waited for almost 10 years for her PD to be current under F1. Thanks so much Ray. God bless

Comment

immigrant visa

How to pay the immigrant visa fee for permanent resident

Comment

Two answers are needed from you:

Is your grandmother a U.S. citizen?

In what country is your mom?

--Ray B

Originally posted by pastoral19 View Post
                Hello Ray. I need you help. My mom was petitioned by my grandmother in F1 category last 2004 but she got married later 2008. Her Priority Date is now current and her petitioner has paid $88 for the AOS. She has received another letter from the NVC about the invoice for IV Processing fee but she did not pay because she informed NVC that she is now married. This means she has to reclassify her visa to F3 which cut-off date is 1993. Please advise me how many years my mom has to wait again as she has waited for almost 10 years for her PD to be current under F1. Thanks so much Ray. God bless

Comment

Hello Sir Rayb

My grandmother is a US citizen. My mom is from the Philippines. Thanks so much Ray you're helping a lot of people.

Comment

Sir Rayb

Sir, my grandmother is a US Citizen and my mom is from the Philippines.

Thanks so much Rayb you're helping a lot of people.

Gid bless

Comment

The Priority Date now current for F3 class for Filipinos is May 1993. I've been working with a couple of similar children (married, in Philippines), and their Priority Dates were retrogressed just a few months ago.

--Ray B

My grandmother is a US citizen. My mom is from the Philippines. Thanks so much Ray you're helping a lot of people.

Comment

Does it mean my mom have to wait for another 10 years? Wouldn't they consider the 10 years she had waited for her F1 petition to be current and add it to F3 waiting time?

Comment

The waiting period for a married child of a U.S. citizen in the Philippines is about 21 years. If you are in the U.S. and become a U.S. citizen, you can then petition your mom and get her here in less than one year.

--Ray B

Does it mean my mom have to wait for another 10 years? Wouldn't they consider the 10 years she had waited for her F1 petition to be current and add it to F3 waiting time?

Comment

Thanks Ray. God bless

Comment

immigrant visa

Hi Ray, thanks for helping in answering our questions.
                              I petitioned my unmarried daughter in the Philippines (F2b). I paid all the fees and is on the processed of filling out the IV app. I am the petitioner and agent for my daughter. Can i submit the IV app on behalf of her? Can i submit all supporting docs from the US? And lastly, do i have to submit AoS docs again when i submitted it already when i paid the AoS.

I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks mgbyker

Comment

Mgbyker,

Petitioners or other relatives often complete and submit the DS-260 forms for the visa applicants.

It works best if you submit the civil documents directly to the NVC from a U.S. address, using the cover page from the NVC payment page, after you pay the $325 fee (or $230 if paid before the fees went up three weeks ago).

If you already submitted the sponsorship forms to the NVC, you don't submit them a second time, but your daughter will be expected to have a current sponsorship package ( or copy of what you sent ) when she goes to her interview in Manila.

--Ray B

Originally posted by mgbyker View Post
                                Hi Ray, thanks for helping in answering our questions.
                                I petitioned my unmarried daughter in the Philippines (F2b). I paid all the fees and is on the processed of filling out the IV app. I am the petitioner and agent for my daughter. Can i submit the IV app on behalf of her? Can i submit all supporting docs from the US? And lastly, do i have to submit AoS docs again when i submitted it already when i paid the AoS.

I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks mgbyker

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X