Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B2 Refusal

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
    You can do nothing immediately, to improve your chances.

I think you must wait for couple of months until change your current situation.

A small suggestion to you is,
    Next time... you give straight and brief answers to VO.
    Don't give unnecessary info. Like..we are not planning kids up to 3-4 years.

I am not saying, because of that they rejected but it is good to be straight and brief.

And next time, take senior member's suggestions before applying. So that you can get some tips.

All the best for your future attempt.
    Thank you for the suggestion ideal sol. I had read more than 30-35 pages on this forum regarding refusals and approvals as well. Then I applied for Visa. I checked and noted down each and every mistake which other persons did. I Mentioned regarding kids coz visa officer was smiling while asking this question so I thout to mention this. Other than that we just gave to the point answers.

Peace999 we will be getting sponsorship letters with in a week from my sister in law side and we are planing to apply on first week of October. I am going to show near abt 50-55k monthly income. I mean in DS-160 I will mention same 24k as my job income. However, if in interview visa officer will ask me abt salary then I will mention my whole monthly income other source of incomes as well. However, if visa officer will not ask me again abt salary in that case how to mention abt those things as you said that will be a main and sufficient tie with home country? If they will not ask that, in that case I will get the refusal again coz my case will be the same as it was last time with no changes. My sister in law sending us invitation for her baby's bday celebration party which is in December. Would that be a solid reason as you said not to show only tourism purpose. Your advise will be very helpfull. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X