e3 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e3 visa

hi guys , this is s , this is my first visit to this site , quite informative and helpful, lots of information -- may be I can get some help regarding the new e3 visa , I am an aus citizen - Interested in e 3 visa , have been to other sites, got an over all idea of it but nothing is clear and specific .......

Can any one give me the list of docs required for e3 ?.

Any one who has been to the interview ?. How was it ?. and their exp

All the details such as processing time, fee etc for them

finally imp thing about the exp letter , does any one have a sample exp letter ?. If so pls , pls upload a sample

Most of the process seems a lot similar to h1 b

does any one have a sample h1b exp letter ?. If so pls upload

I have noticed a pattern with sudden surge of recruiters - mostly desi swamping the sites , adv that they will process from a to z ......

waiting for ur reply

thanks a lot in advance

bye

s

E3 documents

An Australian citizen in a specialty occupation must meet the general academic and occupational requirements for the position. In addition to the nonimmigrant visa application, the following documentary evidence must be submitted in connection with an application for an E-3 visa:
    Certified Labor Condition Application, filed with the Department of Labor.
    Evidence of a U.S. bachelor’s degree in the field or its equivalent.
    In the absence of an academic or other qualifying credential(s), evidence of education and experience that is equivalent to the required U.S. degree (3 years of professional experience is equivalent to one year of undergraduate study).
    Evidence establishing that the applicant's stay in the United States will be temporary (evidence of ties to Australia).
    If a license is normally required for the position, a certified copy of the required license or other official permission to practice the occupation in the state of intended employment or evidence that the license is not required to commence employment.
    Job offer letter (or other documentation) to substantiate that the work qualifies as a specialty occupation and that the applicant will receive the higher of either the actual or prevailing wage.
    Evidence of payment of the Machine Readable Visa (MRV) Fee, also known as the application fee.

Comment

E3

I am having mechanical engineer master degree..for 2 full years and work experincesin the field of SAS analyics firm..for 2 years..my back.ground in mechanical engineer.
      but took up computer sciences when it came.to carrier .I also have an IT company offering me a postion from USA ...got my LCA too..
      My question is will they reget the visa as my (mechanical engineering) degree is not relevant to my work ..(programer/analysit).. and the company which i am going to work for...any suggestion how to.approach
      Thanks

Comment

Play your cards well at the Interview

Originally posted by ckpurush12 View Post
        I am having mechanical engineer master degree..for 2 full years and work experincesin the field of SAS analyics firm..for 2 years..my back.ground in mechanical engineer.
        but took up computer sciences when it came.to carrier .I also have an IT company offering me a postion from USA ...got my LCA too..
        My question is will they reget the visa as my (mechanical engineering) degree is not relevant to my work ..(programer/analysit).. and the company which i am going to work for...any suggestion how to.approach
        Thanks
        HI purush,
        I am 100% sure that they are going to ask your education background.
        It all depend on how you answer the question-"what is your qualification or how much experience do you have?"
        They can approve your visa if you can show them that you worked in SAS for more than 3 years even if your background is Mechanical not Computer science.
        Don't take too much Pressure, If you have a valid LCA and Offer Letter, you should be fine.

And they are going to ask you this Question for sure-"How did you find a job in USA?"

It all depends on how confidently you answer these questions. So, keep a cool head and don't over dress like in India, Just go with casual professional attire. I have people with sweatpants,hoodies and yoga pants at my interview
        who got visa's. I have also seen men with suits rejected Visa. Just Sport a decent look, hey if any thing goes wrong the first attempt you can apply again with out any wait period.

best of luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X