Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 visa questions

hi all,
    I attended my E3 visa interview and.go my visa stamped back in 2 days want.to share my experinces .it might help.some.one.
    The most important is LCA ..they checked my LCA and offer letter and degree certificate...
    I.took around 25 pages of document...they just looked into.these three.so.make.sure.ur LCA covers right information
    Interview question
    How are you today?
    good yourself

To whom are you going.to work for?
    told abt my company details short and simple

Are you a certified.programme?
    they had my degree certificate

how long you been in Australia?

Do you have any pervious experinces?
    yes..didnt.ask any details abt it

have you been.to.u s a before?
    told abt my esta visa vist
    visa approved...3 min overall..i was expecting some.serious questions...but to be honest luck.to.play a part... took.my interview in.perth...looks.like.its easier
    let me.know if.you need any more details
    Thanks

E3 friends

Hi CKpurush,

Can you contact me on [email protected] . I am australian citizen , indian origin currently in phoenix.

regards,

--Pankaj

Comment

Question guys:

I am an Indian Australian, been an Australian citizen for 2 years, moved down under 6 years ago, don't have real estate here.

Would this be a problem for my E3? I have done my BEng and Masters with 15 years work exp.

Thoughts??

Thanks.

QUOTE=ckpurush12;364177]hi all,
      I attended my E3 visa interview and.go my visa stamped back in 2 days want.to share my experinces .it might help.some.one.
      The most important is LCA ..they checked my LCA and offer letter and degree certificate...
      I.took around 25 pages of document...they just looked into.these three.so.make.sure.ur LCA covers right information
      Interview question
      How are you today?
      good yourself

To whom are you going.to work for?
      told abt my company details short and simple

Are you a certified.programme?
      they had my degree certificate

how long you been in Australia?

Do you have any pervious experinces?
      yes..didnt.ask any details abt it

have you been.to.u s a before?
      told abt my esta visa vist
      visa approved...3 min overall..i was expecting some.serious questions...but to be honest luck.to.play a part... took.my interview in.perth...looks.like.its easier
      let me.know if.you need any more details
      Thanks[/QUOTE]

Comment

eb 3 questions- spouse status

Sir/ Ma'am:

I just would like to inquire, I am expecting my priority date for EB 3 immigrant petition to be current soon. In my application, my husband will "follow to join". How would I be able to change his status and request him to "accompanying immediately"?
        What will happen if I request this change and how long will it take if I do this request before my final embassy interview? What about after my final interview when I am already granted a visa?
        If I stick to "follow to join" how can i set and schedule an interview for him in the embassy where I had my interview? Would it be possible that he may be interviewed 2 months after?
        Your reply will be appreciated very much!

Kind regards,
        Rona

Comment

E3 Visa Payroll

Hi Guys,

I just came to USA in march 2016 and want to know does the employer needs to run the payroll to maintain out status in USA .

Comment

Green Card and e3 question

Immigration Questions for e3 Visa

I am an Australian currently on an e3 Visa which is about to expire as I have been terminated from my employer, a week ago. I also recently got married (bona fide) to an American before I got terminated.

My predicament is, I can apply for a green card but that means I wont be able to work for three months until I get my work permit. I have been made an offer for a job here in the U.S.

I want to take the job, as its a fantastic opportunity. Now, one option I see is to go through the e3 visa process again, leave the country and come back, but I want to make sure that the visa provision which states my intent is not to migrate her is violated, or I defraud the government in anyway, jeopardizing my ability to get a green card eventually

I read somewhere that if I come back on my e3, after 60 days, I can apply for a green card and not violate that. I want to get confirmation of that, as I don't want to leave my newly minted wife and be stuck across the pond.

Thanks, for your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X