Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: Getting F-1 visa stamp while on F-1 Change of status and husband on F1 OPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: Getting F-1 visa stamp while on F-1 Change of status and husband on F1 OPT

Hi,

I am a graduate student in good standing, currently doing third semester of my Masters studies in US.

I had changed from F2 visa to F1 Change of Status within US to start studying.

I plan to visit my family in India in December 2014 and also get my F1 visa stamped on my passport.

Other related information:
    For the educational expenses, I plan to show my husband, in-laws and parents as my sponsors.
    My husband is working in US and is on F1 OPT which will expire in mid January 2015. His F1 visa has already expired.

Please let me know what are my chances of getting F1 visa stamped successfully due to my circumstances. Any kind of information and insight will help a lot.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi,
    Did you get your F1 stamping in India after COS in the US? How was the visa interview process?
    What kind of questions do they ask once you are already studying in a US institution?
    I'm in the same situation as yours. Please advice.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by SaraM View Post
    Hi,

I am a graduate student in good standing, currently doing third semester of my Masters studies in US.

I had changed from F2 visa to F1 Change of Status within US to start studying.

I plan to visit my family in India in December 2014 and also get my F1 visa stamped on my passport.

Other related information:
    For the educational expenses, I plan to show my husband, in-laws and parents as my sponsors.
    My husband is working in US and is on F1 OPT which will expire in mid January 2015. His F1 visa has already expired.

Please let me know what are my chances of getting F1 visa stamped successfully due to my circumstances. Any kind of information and insight will help a lot.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X