Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! SENT AOS, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO HEAR FROM USCIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! SENT AOS, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO HEAR FROM USCIS?

sent my AOS package through marriage (I-130 AND I-485) to Chicago in the address for express delivers .
    AT THE DATE 10/22/2014 I received CONFIRMATION OF DELIVER

Now how do i Know what is happening? How long does it normally takes for me to receive/hear anything about it? Is there a timeline or time that people normally wait for to hear from USCIS?
    (I sent with the E-notification form (g1115) something like that)

Also, I have a B2 visa, I-94 expires in december 2. Can I travel with my husband inside the US safely with no risks of being deported?(his mom is sick we need to go from California to Maine where she lives)

I would be very thankfull for any help

Just received email from USCIS with my receipt number, only one simple question ab

As awesome as it is, 1 hours after posting here i received a text message and email from USCIS

It says: Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS National Benefits Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxxx. With the official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of your case using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your Form I-797 before checking My Case Status.

This confirmation provides notification of the date USCIS received your case. This notice does NOT grant any immigration status or benefit. You MAY NOT present this notice as evidence that you have been granted any immigration status or benefit. Further, this notice does NOT constitute evidence that your case remains pending with USCIS. The current status of your case must be verified with USCIS.

AND WHEN I USED THE RECEIPT NUMBER IN THE SITE IT SAYS
    Initial Review
    On October xx, 2014, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at

So that means is all good with my case and they are in the initial review, but it talks about the I765, why does it not talks about the I130 AND I485? is that normal?

my question about travelling still pending and please would appreciate help with that

Comment

Hi Diana,

I've sent the same forms that you did. I'm wondering how long it took until you got the final response from uscis?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X