F2 to F1 Change for status for spring 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 to F1 Change for status for spring 2015

Hello, I recently got admitted to a MS program. I am in the process of changing my F2 visa to F1 visa. Has anyone applied for COS recently and planning to enroll for the spring 2015 ?. Would be great if we all remain in a loop and best wishes to everyone !

i-539

hello i also applied for the change of visa status f2 to f1 on the 19 of Nov, have gotten any reply from uscis?

Comment

Hi grace, My application stays accepted. Please keep in touch. thanks for responding

Comment

Originally posted by Padmanabanskp View Post
        Hello, I recently got admitted to a MS program. I am in the process of changing my F2 visa to F1 visa. Has anyone applied for COS recently and planning to enroll for the spring 2015 ?. Would be great if we all remain in a loop and best wishes to everyone !
        Hey I applied on October 6th and my school starts in the 15th of January. And my case is still pending. Am so tensed nd stressed about it. Have you heard anything from them yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by graceymeryl View Post
        hello i also applied for the change of visa status f2 to f1 on the 19 of Nov, have gotten any reply from uscis?
        Oh mine is B2 to F1 it was received on the 6th of October. And its still pending

Comment

I have not heard back anything from them till today. Keep you posted stephanie09

Originally posted by stephanie09 View Post
          Hey I applied on October 6th and my school starts in the 15th of January. And my case is still pending. Am so tensed nd stressed about it. Have you heard anything from them yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh mine is B2 to F1 it was received on the 6th of October. And its still pending

Comment

Originally posted by Padmanabanskp View Post
            I have not heard back anything from them till today. Keep you posted stephanie09
            ok no probs. Will keep you informed if anything comes on for me.

Comment

hey guys,

I just spoke with the uscis customer service and they said "as of 26th of december 2014 they are processing the I-539 applications filed on 22nd of september and hopefully by mid january we would hear from them". I am just hoping they reply me before then cos my school starts on the 12th of january. Oh God pls make a miracle happen

Comment

Awaiting F1 visa

hey guys,

I just spoke with the uscis customer service and they said "as of 26th of december 2014 they are processing the I-539 applications filed on 22nd of september and hopefully by mid january we would hear from them". I am just hoping they reply me before then cos my school starts on the 12th of january. Oh God pls make a miracle happen
                Hey Guys

My application was received on Oct 21. On the USCIS website, it still says, 'Case was received'. My school starts from Jan 12, 2015 with an additional week as grace period. This is going to be very close! Does anyone have any further update?

Thanks!

Comment

cos

Originally posted by iarch View Post
                  Hey Guys

My application was received on Oct 21. On the USCIS website, it still says, 'Case was received'. My school starts from Jan 12, 2015 with an additional week as grace period. This is going to be very close! Does anyone have any further update?

Thanks!
                  Hey,iarch, my application was also received on oct21, but its b2 to f1, I'll keep you posted on any update, please do the same.

Comment

USCIS Vermont Center

Originally posted by timmy17 View Post
                    Hey,iarch, my application was also received on oct21, but its b2 to f1, I'll keep you posted on any update, please do the same.
                    I just spoke with USCIS Customer Rep, and they say the Vermont Center is processing Applications received on September 22, 2014 as of today.

Comment

I am so confused

has anyone received any update yet. i called today and they said they are processing august 16th applications. i was so confused i just started laughing cos the last time they kept on saying 22nd of september and now august. i wonder if they are going forward or backwards.

Comment

Hi to all F1 visa prospective students

has anyone received any update yet. i called today and they said they are processing august 16th applications. i was so confused i just started laughing cos the last time they kept on saying 22nd of september and now august. i wonder if they are going forward or backwards.

yes what you were saying is right the uscis some time they were saying august 16th and some time september 22nd,we don't know what exactly going on from their end....and in my case i applied on november 25th through uscis elis online,still the status is fee for my case accepted,and my school already started for spring 2015 on 16th january,that is the date i planned to enroll.if any updates from your end let me know,i wish you will get a good new news from them shortly..

Comment

Originally posted by bala2015 View Post
                          yes what you were saying is right the uscis some time they were saying august 16th and some time september 22nd,we don't know what exactly going on from their end....and in my case i applied on november 25th through uscis elis online,still the status is fee for my case accepted,and my school already started for spring 2015 on 16th january,that is the date i planned to enroll.if any updates from your end let me know,i wish you will get a good new news from them shortly..
                          Oh dear there is nothing we can do but to wait. And just hope we get it approved.

Comment

F2 or B1 or B2 TO F 1 Visa Prospective students

Oh dear there is nothing we can do but to wait. And just hope we get it approved.
                            Hi every one Stephanie09 and Padmanabhanskp and timmy17 did any one get any reply from USCIS ,any updates.......

Comment

Hi every one Stephanie09 and Padmanabhanskp and timmy17 did any one get any reply from USCIS ,any updates.......
                              Nope I haven't I am going to call today. To try and expedite my application again.

- - - Updated - - -

What about you any reply yet

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X